March 08, 2009

Include Links!

The recommended links at the bottom of the publish page, should have links that relate to the article. The way that I get mine, is when I am looking for pictures at photobucket.com, I look at the ads surrounding the pictures, and they always refer in some way to the pictures. I just copy them and include them on my published page. This way, people may click on these to find more information about your subject. It keeps them on your page a little longer, and tempts them to click on the ads.
Also, if you have written another article that ties in with the article you are now writing, include your link to that other article.
But you may also enter the key word of your article in the address search line on your browser, and find lists of sites that relate to your subject.

1 comment:

  1. Once in a great while, I would use photobucket but I use a search engine that pays me to search with points so I use their site to get photos from to add to my blogs and articles at ehow.
    I am laurie1979 on there.
    My blogs are on my profile.
    Freelance Mom Journey
    Personal Finance arena
    Fitness and Nutrition Review
    Here they are.
    If you want, can add me to your twitter if you do at http://www.twitter.com/laurie1979

    ReplyDelete