March 26, 2009

Quick Update

Hi everyone,
I've been absent for a few days.  I've been dealing with my 3 blogs, and writing.
Anyway, I am now following a fellow ehower who has a blog about ehow as well.  If you get a chance check it out.  It is yet another version of how we do what we do at ehow.

http://ehowaboutthat.blogspot.com

Has everyone been busy trying to come up with ideas to win the Spring contest?  I know I have.  I am about 2/3 done with an article.  I wish everyone the best of luck, myself included.  At least to be in the 10, if not the 1st. Even that would be special, when you think of all the people who will probably be making entries.
You may have noticed that I have quit sending mass emails.  I still get them, and I want to get them, so keep 'em coming!  I love reading other's articles.  I always learn something new.

I am so happy with my other blog, http://howtoblogablog.blogspot.com
If you go to Google search and type in how to make a blog, my blog comes up in either the first or second spot.  I see the ad for it everywhere I surf.  There's an ad for it on Peg Winns blog, e How About That.  So I have been learning a lot about search engines, key words, meta tags, back links, robots, crawling, etc.  I love it!
Now that I've said my blog is at number one spot on google search, I have to go and check it again.  I haven't checked it today.  One time, it dropped to the third page.  But then I posted an entry, and it went right  back up.  Amazing!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment